Are you disappointed that eggnog is only available during the holiday season? Now, you can have it anytime! With this simple recipe it is
easy to make and enjoy at home.
Moosemas is a floating holiday of the Discordian Society. One determines when
Moosemas is by consulting their own pineal gland...
or, put plainly, whenever you want it to be.
Guna - Sattva
- 5 cups milk
- 2 cups table cream
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 5 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Put cream in top of double boiler.
- Add milk.
- Add eggs, well-beaten 1 or two at a time.
- Stir well after adding each egg.
- Add sugar, stiring.
- Add nutmeg.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir continuously for 25 minutes, or until mixture is at least 160 degrees F.
Yield: Half gallon plus a glassful.
Back to Recipe
Copyright 2012 by Elizabeth Harper
- Serve chilled.
- May be mixed with rum or whiskey.
All Rights Reserved
No part of this page may be copied as a whole or in part, except in brief
citations under the "Fair Use" provision of US and International Copyright Law
without written permission of the author.