Baked Stuffed Fish
This is a very easy, and excellent way to prepare a whole fish. I usually use a whole salmon or trout, but any fish can be used in this.
Besides fatty fish having Omega-3 fish oil naturally, fish may be a way to stave off osteoporosis.
Guna - Tamas
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare Rice Stuffing
- Stuff as much stuffing loosly into fish cavity as will loosly fit. Cover bottom of pan with remaining stuffing.
- Place stuffed fish on bed of rice stuffing
- Cover loosly with aluminum foil
Yield: 4-6, or more servings, depending upon size of fish.
Back to Recipe
Copyright 2004, 2005, 2006 by Elizabeth Harper
- Serve immediately, with green vegetables, baked squash, and baked potatoes.
All Rights Reserved
No part of this page may be copied as a whole or in part, except in brief
citations under the "Fair Use" provision of US and International Copyright Law
without written permission of the author.